News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

KLR650 for Sale in Rapid City

Started by The Yeti, August 12, 2008, 12:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Yeti

Just saw a green KLR on the corner of Main & W. Blvd, in front of MG Oil in Rapid City. I drove by in my cage and saw it had a for sale sign on it, that's all I know! Just if anyone's looking.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

fringefan

Is that the green and white one? I think it is the 250.

Doncandental from the old site has one and was thinking about selling it but I am not sure if that is his.

loingrader

is there a phone number on the thing?  taught my little sister (21 yrs) how to ride last weekend and she's hooked.  i'm looking for a 250 dual sport bike for her.  klr would fit the bill nicely.

-bret
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

The Yeti

It's green/silver and looked like a 650 to me, but I was driving by and didn't get a close look. Don't know if there's a number on it or not...
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

fringefan

I was going to run by there but got caught in the rain with no rain gear so I made a beeline for home. I will see if I can greab it for you. Contact Don from the member listing or here is his email incase it is his or he wants to sell his
candental@aol.com

Nice klr 250 that only had a few thousand miles on it and it might even be his.

loingrader

thanks chad, i'll drop don a line.

-bret
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro