Main Menu

Moab anyone?

Started by jacin theis, September 19, 2010, 09:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

Damn I wish didn't have to work >:(
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

jacin theis

David, i will also have two guys coming on from Denver, but only to mountian bike. (why no motor?)  ::)
If there is not room though, i am sure they can throw out  their tents at any number of other locals. Thanks for doing all the recon for us late bloomers.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

plumber mike

2 DRZ's I see. I better bring more oil....and earplugs ;D

Looking forward to riding with you guys again.

NDave

good point Mike        while cleaning out my tankbag this winter    I discovered a dial air pressure gauge     one of several things found on pilots knob trail last fall     I'll bring it along in june                 as far as 2 suzukis goes  you will notice one has the oversize  KLR  style tank while the other  (gerrys) does not         I see a father vs son farkle race developing        too bad for the fixed income  senior citizen           

jacin theis

Another teaser for anyone who is on the fence! Yeti! Flex! Joni! who else? we leave tommorrow afternoon!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de_xA8DRK0w
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Sportfaller

After a frantic night of working on the bike, reworking my packing, obsessing over my riding gear, I was about to bail, thinking neither the bike nor I were ready.  After a few hours of quality sleep, I decided screw it.

What better shakedown than moab?  Work sucks, lets ride!
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

Number Two

2 inches of snow on the ground this morning in Laramie, and a 90% chance of more rain/snow in the next 24hrs. 

Be ware   :evil

weather in Moab looks to be superb, however.

Sportfaller

Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

snooker

AWESOME trip with you guys...  hope to come to your fall rally too.  I'll leave the rest of the details to others to post!  Maybe I'll post a pic or 2 later...   

A special thanks to Jerry and David for the meal and the shadiest campsite in all of Moab!   (can one of you email me that pic you took of my wheelie please?  <matt AT mattsnook DOT com> )

cheers, -matt