News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

06 and 08 KLR's For sale in Nebraska

Started by agspecialties, November 14, 2010, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agspecialties

I have for sale are 2 Kawasaki KLR 650's. One is 08 and the other is 06. I picked them both up last winter for a ride that we are planning for the next summer. This past summer I have picked up a BMW and have decided to ride that instead of the KLR.
The 08 has only 2200 miles on it. It is the Black and Green color. When I got it, the original owner only put 200 miles on it. It will come with the KLR saddle bags and rear bag. The original owner's dog knocked down the bike, so it cracked the side plastic panel and put a small dent in the tank. Other then that, the bike runs great and rides great. I just had it up to the Black Hills end of September. I just mounted Dunlop 606 tires on the bike. They have less than 200 miles on them.
I am asking 3950.00 or Best offer.
The 06 is the Green color KLR. It has 14000 miles on it. The original owner did the Doo Hickey mod to the bike. The bike also has a BMW Rear luggage compartment and highway pegs. I just put factory dual sport tires on the bike. Since I have bought the bike in February, I have only put 300 miles on it. Bike looks and runs great.
I am asking 2950.00 or Best offer.
I will email picture of the bikes upon request. I have title for both bikes in hand and both bikes can be looked at and test rode at my shop. I will deliver bikes within 100 miles for no charge. If you are farther than a 100 miles, I will consider delivery for a small amount. Bikes are located in Norfolk, Ne.

Hank

There ya go Joni!

Nice bikes, good luck with the sale!  I was just looking at this ad on advrider.

agspecialties

Yah, the bike market is really slow right now. I have been looking pretty hard at plumber's xr 200. Crazy prices out there.