News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

KLX 351 Big Bore Kit

Started by JoniJo, December 07, 2010, 07:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoniJo

This has me in goose bumps.  ::)
Why buy a new bike with more ponies and torque when I like my bike? Just spend a few Benjamins (about $750 installed) and get all I want with a "few mod's". This guy is in Wichita, Kansas (I was in Wichita last night but I'll save that story for a later discussion) and I've heard some great things about his kits. It also happens to be the place where I got my very cool luggage rack extension. Have any of you had any experience with Big Bore Kits?
Gotta go have some ice cream now........BYE

http://bandbcyclerestorations.com/
                                                                               The Mouse that ROARED!!!!!!!!!!!!  Joni
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

loingrader

COOOOOOOOOL.  I'm a pretty big fan of these guys too after I installed the B&B skidplate and luggage rack installed on Beth's KLX.

and

since i spent several years of my life in Wichita, it seems like ordering from the guys next door.

what are you waiting for Joni?  
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Hank

I think that would be very cool.  I bought a 440 BB kit for my DRZ a yr or two ago, but at the time decided I had too many projects in the hopper and turned around and sold it.   Maybe someday I'll get it done.