Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

Who:  Anyone
What:  Annual June rally
When:  June 17-19, 2011 ??
Where:   ?

Any thoughts?

loingrader

I like the date and I say we keep it in the Black Hills area.

N S E W it doesn't matter.  all the riding is awesome (but i sure wouldn't mind fish n fry for the June Rally).
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

plumber mike

The Yeti

Dates work for me (AFAIK), and the FnF would be fine with me...they treat us right!
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

JoniJo

Count me in.........
I like FnF as well. They have those smallish rooms (for those of us that "need" a real bed) for about $35/night.
Maybe I'll have my 351cc big bore kit on my KLX by then........ :o                             JoniJo
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

fringefan

Osnabrock

I'll try my hardest to attend whenever it is. 
I do like the idea of it being back at FNF.  They seem pretty tolerant of our child like behavior.  The price is right.  The fact that there's a place to land a helicopter nearby is another bonus.
"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."

Dr Psyko

That seems like it would work for Jake and I. I've got a brother who bought a new KLR last summer who is thinking about the ride as well. He is a novice off road (like I'm not), but I told him only experienced riders get hurt.
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

agspecialties

Works for me!! and count me in!!

JoniJo

Hadn't heard much on this thread so I thought I'd post sumthin....

As many of you know...my KLX250 is now a KLX330.  :o Decided to go dry sleeve as opposed to wet sleeve. I (I mean my mechanic friend) also added a pumper carb for a "little" better throttle response. It Rocks!!!! Feels like a whole new bike!  :evil

Now I can leap tall buildings in a single bound.....yeah, whatever....... :o

Really looking forward to seeing y'all in June.................................................................. Joni
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

agspecialties

So are we going to stay at FNF. If so, do they have a place for a toy hauler there with hook ups?

loingrader

oh yea, got you covered there AG.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

grubbie

I'm in. Will want water and electric for 21 foot trailer. Do I need to set that up for myself?

jacin theis

My wife and daughter will just be coming home the 17th, so i cant make it for the full event. I hope to come up, but it might be just for the day on Saturday. Once again, the summer is booking up too full.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

The Yeti

Hey All!

Just so you know, I plan on taking care of all the arrangements again this year. Unless of course, someone had a problem with how I did things last year (helicopter rides don't count  :P).

I'll put up an Official Sign-Up thread in the near future and will take care of the reservations with FnF then.

Yeti

P.S. You ain't gonna get me to go through Camp 5 this time around....no sir, not gonna do it.   ;D
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"