News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

KLR on craigslist

Started by Black Hawk, January 14, 2011, 06:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Hawk

There is a klr on craigslist Yuma Az
If any one wants it I can bring it up to Rapid in May on my way home in the spring.
http://yuma.craigslist.org/mcy/2160330762.html
Let me know if intersted.
dick
Black Hawk SD in the summer
Yuma AZ in the winter

KLE650 for the Black Hills

plumber mike

Accurate pricing for what it is. Loingrader/Fringefan and the like will think this is a tremendous value ;D

fringefan

Thanks Mike, us bargin shoppers have to stick together ;D sent the guy an email to get some better pics.

loingrader

was it wrecked?  it's tough to see in the pics.

if so i wouldn't give $900.  i'd rather spend that money on a pair of bmw hand grips for the gs i hope to have someday.

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Hank

I think that will only get you 1 BMW hand grip.  And maybe a keychain or something.   ;D

fringefan

I think that one piece BMW touring outfit runs right around $900 or the Jacket I think sells for $700. Much better brand recognition than Aerostich so when your walking around the dealership talking about all the riding you do, they know your serious. Then again the leather suite does give you a serious racing super hero look as well. 

Dr Psyko

I used to sell BMW cars (National product knowledge champ 1986 and 7), and believe me, the car guys have it worse. We sold BMW key chains by the dozens. Oh Yeah, the BMW car guys don't particulaily like the bike guys. Too cheap.
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

loingrader

Quote from: fringefan on January 20, 2011, 08:46:07 AM
Much better brand recognition than Aerostich so when your walking around the dealership talking about all the riding you do, they know your serious. Then again the leather suite does give you a serious racing super hero look as well. 

Still suffering from some suit envy Chad?  Get down to about 220lbs and I'll let you borrow it for a season so that you can know what it feels like being a racing super hero.

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro