News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

FTWLR 2011 Ride

Started by agspecialties, January 30, 2011, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agspecialties

Ok guys, I and another ADV rider are heading down to Bulcher Tx for a trip in the first week of march. If anyone wants to join, just get a hold of me. Here are the details

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=656029
You can email me or just chime in on this thread.

Thanks
Aaron

JoniJo

Thinkin' about it.........
Are gals welcome or would that ruin the testosterone filled environment?  ;D    Joni  KLX330
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

Hank

Wish I could go, sounds fun.

Love the name too.  Very fitting!

JoniJo

Any updates on FTWLR????????   ;D   Joni

P.S. I just figured out what FTWLR stands for. DUH!!!!!!!!!!
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

agspecialties

Joni, you have been updated, but for others here, we have plenty of room and several trucks going down.
Plans are to leave on March 3 from Lincoln Neb. Going to stay either at the a-ok or another hotel thurdsay night. Wake up Friday morning and go have some fun. Eat big Friday night and do the whole thing over again Saturday. Come back on Sunday.
Going to be a blast.
Don't be scared to ask questions. Feel free. I will give you info. The more the better.

plumber mike

I might be a last minute. Too early to tell at this point(hoping the new employee will work out ???)

agspecialties

we have room mike. did you ever get rid of that xr yet?

plumber mike

I would love to go, but the new baby arrived and so did the inlaws.

I've still got the XR....and will likely keep it long term. It's worth more to me than anyone else :-\

Have a great trip. Take lots of pics ;D

agspecialties

Well, we all got back ok. Some bikes didn't come back ok. I burned up my clutch getting a rider out of a hell hole. Anyway, great place to ride. Loved every minute of it.
Tight single track. Planning on going back in the fall. We keep posted on the fall trip.

Here is a link of footage of Hell Creek. Tight single track. One guy is on a KLR. Two of us on XR 650s and wr250 and a drz 400.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8pXOGlQOsc