News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Southern Hills loop plan

Started by Sportfaller, April 01, 2011, 10:44:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plumber mike

I'm out guys :( I need to work tommorrow so I'm sure I can make this weekends riding.Damn work gets in the way of everything. Ride safe and we'll see you in a few days.

Hank

I'd be really interested in riding this on Saturday if others are interested.

Lonesome Dave

I definitely want to ride this loop also.  I wish I could do it tomorrow!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

I'd be interested this weekend.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

The Yeti

"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Bogus Jim

Well if anybody rides the Southern Loop again, things will probably look a little different down there this time. Coal Canyon fire is 3,000 acres now. I think they're planning to let it burn out to the dozer lines, maybe 6,000 acres total.

This is the same fire that took the life of a Hot Springs firefighter last week. 23 years old, really a shame. Dangerous job...

greatbuffalo

That is a bummer about the fire fighter. Always a shame to hear about one of these guys losing their life. I was out in Yellowstone back in 88 when members of a Smoke Jumper crew was killed.

It is a very dangerous, and very tiring job. We need to remember to thank these guys when ever we run into them.

greatbuffalo

I will be out in that area starting on the 22nd to do a archaeology survey on the old Lady C Ranch site For Wind Cave Nat Park. I may have to get over that way on one of my free evenings.