News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Official Sign-Up Thread

Started by The Yeti, April 05, 2011, 12:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

One more night of work then 3 weeks of vacation. Looking forward to meeting some new friends this weekend.
Should be a great time!!!! ;D
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Sportfaller

I'll be at the fire hall there in Hill City from noonish till 6
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

The Yeti

In a little over 24hrs from now, myself and 14 other riders will be at the rally!  Getting real excited now!

BTW, had some issues with my trailer and my GS, so I'm bringing my WRR. :evil

The wife and I cooked up a sh*t-load of chili, and it'll be heated up and ready for dinner on Thursday along with some nachos!  :eat  From past experience, there'll most likely be some leftovers for Friday as well.

See ya tomorrow!
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

The Yeti

Total People - 28
Total Riders - 26
Arriving 16th - 20
Arriving 17th - 8
Tents - 15
RVs - 4
Cabins - 2
Locals just ridin' - 2

Lonesome Dave

I plan on bringing a load of firewood on Thursday afternoon.  Clean so they won't complain.....I hope
Older - Wiser - Faster !

The Yeti

Rally is tomorrow and I have yet to hear from some of the founding DDSR members - fringefan, flexlarson and littlejacket in particular.  Anyone know what's going on with those guys??

Hope I can sleep tonight.  ;D

Hank

I texted Flex and he said he'd be there.  Littlejacket is out, not sure about fringefan.

loingrader

fringefan will be there too.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Fletch

So if I happen by tomorrow evening and bring a peace offering (beer) I will be welcome?
Had a great ride yesterday. left from peacefull pines (above Blackwhack) and rode up to spearfish via Cement Ridge lookout.
near Galena

Cement ridge lookout

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

loingrader

you will be welcome.  beer or no beer.  see you then.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

plumber mike

I'm out >:(Hole in radiator.......again.This time bigger. I guess I see why the airheads are so popular.

I don't have anybody's # that is at the rally. I'll catch up with you guys/gals when you get back to camp.

The Yeti

Quote from: Fletch on June 16, 2011, 11:05:51 PM
So if I happen by tomorrow evening and bring a peace offering (beer) I will be welcome?
Had a great ride yesterday. left from peacefull pines (above Blackwhack) and rode up to spearfish via Cement Ridge lookout.
near Galena

That water was pretty deep this year huh?  I about drowned my poor little WR in that crossing.

The Yeti

Well, if you'd just quite runnin' into shit, you'd be alright.  ;D  Was sad you didn't come back on Saturday.  :'(  Thanks again for the beers!   :cheers

Quote from: plumber mike on June 18, 2011, 09:59:52 AM
I'm out >:(Hole in radiator.......again.This time bigger. I guess I see why the airheads are so popular.

I don't have anybody's # that is at the rally. I'll catch up with you guys/gals when you get back to camp.