News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Ride this Thursday, June 2

Started by hellneau, May 31, 2011, 09:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellneau

anyone up for a ride on Thursday, June 2. Say meet at Sugar Shack for lunch around 11:30 and ride the afternoon away.

The Yeti

Can't get outa work on Thu, but will probably be riding this weekend.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

jacin theis

thursdays are hard for me too. I would meet you some friday though. I also will return your Dual sport technique dvd. good stuff. thanks for letting me borrow it.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

The Yeti

Quote from: jacin theis on May 31, 2011, 10:12:57 PM
thursdays are hard for me too. I would meet you some friday though. I also will return your Dual sport technique dvd. good stuff. thanks for letting me borrow it.

Hey Jacin, if that's the DVD from dualsportriding.com, I've got the Advanced version if you want to borrow it.

jacin theis

Yeti, i definatley would like to borrow it. I really thinnk you never stop leaning. In fact i recomment taking teh riders course every other year or so, it really makes you work on skills you normally wouldnt try. Last tiem i took it, we finished and the instructor informed us the state has a program that reimurses us for the course, so it ended up being free! nice. Not sure if that still the case, but it is money well spent. Give me a call soime timme, i will stop and borrow it.   605-five four five-1658 thanks
1100 GS

hellneau

Jacin

that's your DVD to keep, copy to your HD and/or pass along to others, whatever, but it is yours to do as you wish.

jacin theis

Thanks Rich, i really enjyed it. I will share it when i ge the oppurtunity.
1100 GS

greatbuffalo

I'm in the Hills this weekend but am bikeless. I'm out here with the family for the weekend, but is 2 weeks.....its just me  ;D
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

The Yeti

Quote from: jacin theis on June 01, 2011, 07:35:31 AM
Yeti, i definatley would like to borrow it. I really thinnk you never stop leaning. In fact i recomment taking teh riders course every other year or so, it really makes you work on skills you normally wouldnt try. Last tiem i took it, we finished and the instructor informed us the state has a program that reimurses us for the course, so it ended up being free! nice. Not sure if that still the case, but it is money well spent. Give me a call soime timme, i will stop and borrow it.   605-five four five-1658 thanks

Hey Jacin, PM me your address and I'll send it to you.