News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Seasonal Campsite up in the Hills

Started by agspecialties, July 18, 2011, 12:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agspecialties

Guys,
My wife and i are thinking about bring our toyhauler up and leaving it. Do you guys know of any campsites that we can pay for 6 months at a time.

There used to be a couple around the hill city area that you could bring up a camper and pay for it from March to Nov. It seems like i can't find any info on that.

Any help would be great.

Thanks and sorry i missed the Spring ride. Just been busy here at the shop. On a side note, i just picked up an Old BMW Airhead with sidecar. Can't waint to get some miles on that.

Sportfaller

Try Horse Creek Campground, they may be doing that still, there is another one south of hill city that does weekly/monthly rentals,

Creekside Mountain Resort
24162 Highway 385, Hill City, SD 57745
(605) 574-2305 ‎
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

Lonesome Dave

You might try "Hart Ranch." You can buy a membership from another member who wants to sell.  You pay a transfer fee and your ready.  This isn't my style, but to each his own.  They store your RV and when you want it, they bring it out and set it up of ten bucks and another ten to put it away.  I don't know how much for the storage fee.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

plumber mike

It wouldn't hurt to ask Gary over at the Fish-n-fry. He's a great guy, and worst case he says no.

Good Luck

The Yeti

Quote from: plumber mike on July 19, 2011, 08:24:29 PM
It wouldn't hurt to ask Gary over at the Fish-n-fry. He's a great guy, and worst case he says no.

Good Luck

+1
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"