Come on, summer...

Main Menu

2011-16 board operating costs

Started by Hank, July 28, 2011, 10:07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

Donations to help keep the board running should be sent to:

donations@dakotadualsportriders.com

Please use the "gift" or friends/family transfer option through paypal to eliminate the service fee.

The board costs $84 / year to run.

loingrader

Quote from: Hank on July 28, 2011, 10:07:30 AM
Also, a hearty thanks to Chad for having this for us!

+1   money sent.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

fringefan

Thanks guys.We have come along ways since the free microsoftweb page we used to have ;D

Everyone knows Jason is the real man behind the scenes because most of us have no idea what Simeple Mmachines is.

greatbuffalo

A little love sent Chad's way.

Thanks Chad and Jason!
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Osnabrock

Coming your way. 
Thanks for looking out for the site.
-John
"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."

JoniJo

.....with deepest gratitude.  :-*    Joni
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

Lonesome Dave

I don't say much on here, but I have a lot of fun reading everything!  Here's my two-bits.  ;D It's well worth the entertainment. 
Lonesome Dave  ;D
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Bogus Jim

I kicked in a few bucks, fridgefan. Oops, I meant fringefan.  ;D

Good luck at the Dakota 50, I heard there might be 700 riders this year. Crazy.

Wacked

Got some green coming your way ......  Thanks Chad

fringefan

Thanks guys.

I am hoping to finish the 50 between 6-7 hours but with that many riders the start of the first climb should be interesting. Ryan also signed up but I think he is looking for an excuse to not do it ;D

AncientMariner

I was more than a little slow to notice this one, sorry.  Money sent with thanks.
'01 TTR125L, '01 WR426 plated, '00 Super Sherpa, '81 KM100, '80 SR500, '78 XS650, '06 DL650, '10 MG V7C, '12 MG Griso 8V SE, '12 Kaw Nomad -John

torgo

Time heals all wounds. But it usually leaves a pretty big scar.

grubbie

Late, but sent a gift. Thanks for maintaining the site!

Robmicgrn

"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

AncientMariner

'01 TTR125L, '01 WR426 plated, '00 Super Sherpa, '81 KM100, '80 SR500, '78 XS650, '06 DL650, '10 MG V7C, '12 MG Griso 8V SE, '12 Kaw Nomad -John