News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Walmart ATV seat pad wanted

Started by Hank, August 24, 2008, 07:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

Can anyone get the famous ATV seat pad at their local Wallyworld?  Watertown's super center does not carry them, and from what I've read on ADVrider and 650.net it's a crap shoot.

If someone can get them, and is willing to ship them, I'll take 2.

Jared

I'll check in Spearfish on Tuesday if someone hasn't found 'em by then.

fringefan

I think they have them Rapid and or I would be willing to give you mine. I can also sell a nice klr seat with a little foam missing on the backend compliments of Dakota my dog :'(. Cover is intact and looks decent.

The Yeti

You can have mine, doesn't have the tie-down straps, though...
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Hank

Well if Chad wants to part with that, I'll take it.   Alan, I'm not sure how I can attached one with no straps?  Sew some new ones on I guess.
Sure.. if you guys are giving them away.. I'll take them.    Will reimburse you with beer.

Hank

Chad - let me know if you find one locally.  Also, if you do want to part with yours let me know if you want something for it.  I'll paypal you and you can mail them to me?

Alan, I'll take yours if Chad can't find one.  For the 16-18 or whatever it is they cost I'd rather buy one than F around getting straps on it.  It's a good second option though, and I appreciate the offer.

fringefan

Consider it a thanks for the work on the site.

Not sure what web developers make but a used $16 seat pad seems like a steal.  ;D

Dustin

Alan I'll take the pad if Jason passes it up. Just let me know what you want for it.

The Yeti

Chad,

Did you ever find one for Jason? I know I saw them the last time I was at Wal-Mart. If you haven't got one for him yet, I'll pick one up this weekend and send it off.

Dustin,

I don't want a thing for mine. You want it now, or just wait until September? If you want it now, PM me your shipping address and I'll send it out to you!

Anybody else want one while I'm at Wally World?

Totally inappropriate chainsaw:
:chainsaw

Hank

I think you meant to say

"totally classy chainsaw"

Now these, these are inappropriate

Sorry.. off topic.   Again

:D

Dustin

Alan, If you send one out to Jason just put it with his.

The Yeti

Quote from: Dustin_P on August 28, 2008, 03:07:25 PM
Alan, If you send one out to Jason just put it with his.

Will do...need to know if Chad already got one or not....?? 

fringefan

I suck and have not gotton it yet.

I was going to stop by on my way home from work.

fringefan

I got it. I Think it was $15 and ifg anyone wants there is a bunch there.

Hank

Cool!   Add the shipping up and let me know what I owe you.