News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

The sign up thread - is gone!

Started by Hank, September 17, 2011, 06:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoniJo

Awsome pictures. I'm ready to jump in the truck with my KLX and head back out. Broken leg or not!!!!!!!!!   ;D

Steve and Kent (hope I got that right).... It was great meeting you guys! Hope to ride with you again. :cheers

Had surgery this morning and all went well! Now I have six screws and a plate in my right leg!

I have to say it again.....Did you know that that I rode back to PG with a broken leg? Am I cool (or stupid) or what??? I did have a great wingman!    ::)

I've decided to lower my asking price for my KLX..... $10,627.00. Think about it.              Miss 'ya, Joni

JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

greatbuffalo

Joni,
Glad the surgery went well. I rode many, many years ago with a cast on my leg and skied several times with a cast on my arm. Where there's a will there's way. ;D
I do like your attitude. Oh....I looked on Kelly Blue Book and I think your 32 bucks too high on your asking price, then I realized there's a 330 kit in it. I think your right on.

To the KTM boys, Great riding with you guys too. Always room for more.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Scoobynut

Hey Ya'll, sorry I wasn't able to make it, sounds like it was another good one.  Hoping to make the Spring one with my son.  Really sorry to hear about your leg Joni, but I know you're tough as nails and will be back in action before too long.  I don't think I could keep up with you even if you had two broken legs! :D