News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

DDSR Member Discount

Started by Hondaboy, October 07, 2011, 02:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondaboy

Hello All, My  name is Johnny and I am the Parts Dept. Manager at Outdoor MotorSports in Spearfish, and would like to extend a discount to all members. Please let me know you are a member when you come in. For the rest of this month I will give you guys 25% off any in stock riding gear that I have. (sorry this does not apply to the closeout rack). Please ask for me when you come in, I am new to this area and look forward to meeting you all.

Thank you,

Johnny (Hondaboy)
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

jacin theis

glad your here! hope to meet you and get a ride in. Theres a bunch of great folks here! (ok, they're ALL great)  Maybe we'll get you to bring a Ural for us to try out. I was up there to buy one once,  but from the time they caledl that it was in to test ride it, untilthe time i got there, they sold it over the phone (wouldn't even let me test ride it). Havn't been back since. Fortunatly thats what led me to buy a GS. Maybe things are getting better with the new owner?? Cheers!
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

JoniJo

Speaking of Ural's........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649&item=320770036138&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT#ht_1032wt_1167    (Black Hills)

I see these nostalgic nightmares and get weak in the knees. They're cool...........   Joni       
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

greatbuffalo

If you read the lit they say that anything prior, I know there are exceptions, to 2006, they have many frustrating issues. They have however, made great strides in the past several years to bring them up to modern standards while keeping with that nostalgic feel of the machine. I'd love to own one but it would be better if they could milk a bit more power and speed out of them.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?