Maybe the last nice weekend- Riding the weekend of 10/22-10/23

Started by Sportfaller, October 17, 2011, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plumber mike

Sunday, I guess. When/wherever.

The Magna? The 99 Honda Magna that was little old lady owned, that had just 1000 miles put on in the past 7 years? Yup. That one. I've been metric cruising it ever since it came home with me last week ;D I haven't gotten used to the riding position yet, but LOVE the power. It's my new HDEATER :evil I'll get some pics and start a thread.

Sportfaller

No one has made a call yet, so how about noon at sugar shack for lunch and ride planning...

I'm going to kill some quackers in the am.
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

jacin theis

i'll be there. what are we going to ride. do i need the WR?
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

plumber mike

The Bubba burger and some hills riding sounds good. C U at noon.

jacin theis

Some photos from todays ride. Lonesome Dave peeled off shortly after riding proceeded.  Sorry it wasn't light enough for your shoulder Dave. We ended up doing a fairly leisurley ride, although the pace was a bit fast as usual with Sportfaller and Plumber Mike.
1100 GS

jacin theis

1100 GS

plumber mike

Had I known your camera had such a delay, Ida launched it a little higher ::)

Thanks for the pics and the good company. Let's try to get a few more in before it all comes to an end :(

Lonesome Dave

Thanks Jason, but don't worry about me. I enjoyed the lunch and the company.  I wasn't sure about the ride before we started, then with the rain, slippery leaves, and pine needles I just figured I was pushing it.  I ended up in the Deerfield area and made it home around five.  All was good.   
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Sportfaller

Thanks for the pics Jacin!

I think we need a new mainpage topic called "day rides" or "Who's Riding?" or something, I never know where to put these... not really trip planning...  Hank?
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

Hank

Sportfaller

Josh