Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Official Sign-Up Thread

Started by The Yeti, March 26, 2012, 10:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snooker

Quote from: sprout on June 15, 2012, 09:01:45 PM
8) Hello All
Sprout and a couple of friends from Mo. will be attending this years gathering.I do request: if Jerry wants me to ride his bike this year, please bring something besides that PIG he had me ride last year!!
Please don't make too much fun of the missourians. I shoud let you all know that the tooth brush was invented there. If it had been anywhere else....It'd have been called a teethbrush.
;D ;D ;D

Sprout
I grew up in a state of Mizzery, and fled to Colorado as soon as I got out of college and landed a job there.   Learned to ride on a Hodaka in the Ozarks, if you string together enough up and down hills, after a week or so you can net about 10,000 feet in elevation gain, 200 feet at a time!  Don't worry I will protect you from Gerry - I know his weak spot...  hehe

Hey speaking of food, I have a box of another 50 or so frozen beef franks...  I'll just bring them for general principle for whatever night, in case.  You never know we may need to make friends with the neighbors or something...

boydracing

Quote from: sprout on June 16, 2012, 09:35:18 AM
8) We are going to leave Iowa early evening on Wed. Should arrive on Thurs. before noon. We will be in tha rv. I made reservations last week so we have a spot already. Marc boyd from Boyd racing is 1 of the missourian's. So please don't count us twice. I know I'm XXL but, should not be counted twice.    I'll be riding ol'blue this year, been trying to her  wear out, with out much luck. :o

Sprout

Chuck, you need to get a new joke!  Besides everyone knows the tooth brush originated in Iowa!

One of the missery boys!

Dratharr

Quote from: Osnabrock on June 19, 2012, 08:42:36 PM
I'm hoping to make it down to the area.  Don't really know when though.  I'll have to play it by ear.
You should stop by camp some evening to see what plans are being hatched.  Either that or we'll see you on the trail.
I'll remember Custer campground if we're in the area.

Thats sounds great, thanks for the reply!
Matt

Hank

We'll have 36 brats and buns with us..  to be consumed whenever makes sense!

The Yeti

Quote from: Hank on June 20, 2012, 09:50:05 PM
We'll have 36 brats and buns with us..  to be consumed whenever makes sense!

That's great Hank! We got more food this year than ever. I guess you could have the brats on Thursday night if you want, looks like Fri & Sat are covered. Unless you want to organize a lunch sometime.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

numb41

greatbuffalo

Having a great time. Lots of good folks out this weekend for fun and only a few injuries, Rib injury, Insect sting reaction, old ankle injury exacerbation, and a few bumps and bruises but no thing serious so far.

The food has been great, thanks, Yeti and the Mrs for the Chili, Gerry and NDave for the pulled pork,  and Hank(?) and wife for the Brats.  know there were others that assisted with food. thanks so much.

Also had some great trail leaders. Thanks sharing some of your local knowledge with the rest of us.

Once again, great respect shown by all to each other. We are so lucky to have such a great bunch of folks that seam to all get along great with each other. Never a negative work heard. That says a lot about a group.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Fletch

had a great time riding thurs. and fri. sorry I had to miss the weekend! hope everyone else had as much fun as I did. Sorry I'm bad with names, but if any of you want to ride anytime let me know, I'm always up for it!!!

thanks
Mike
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Hank

It was great seeing everyone again.   There sure were a lot of new faces this year and I know I didn't get to talk to everyone.

Cara and I had fun and she got some great experience.  Next year we'll be ready for some group rides.

boydracing

Thanks for for showing us Missouri boys and one short Iwegian (sprout) a good time!  We loved it and will be back for sure next year!  Sprout was moving a little better by the time we got back to his place last night.  I think he was better, or maybe he was just trying to appear healthy in front of Mrs. Sprout! :-X :-X

Marc

Fletch

Happy to hear Sprout was improving, definatley have to do it again. I have more single track that we didn't get to.....
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

AncientMariner

I enjoyed seeing some of you good people on Friday.  Wish I'd been in shape to ride.  Went to Denver Saturday, the next day, to pick up the new bike.  I couldn't even tighten the tie down straps, let alone roll it up the ramp to the trailer.  Good thing the guys at Erico were helpful.  It took my son, my grandson and his posse to get it unloaded rightside up.  Hoping to make the fall rally.
'01 TTR125L, '01 WR426 plated, '00 Super Sherpa, '81 KM100, '80 SR500, '78 XS650, '06 DL650, '10 MG V7C, '12 MG Griso 8V SE, '12 Kaw Nomad -John