News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Levi from Minot, ND

Started by ljwunder, August 31, 2008, 05:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljwunder

What's up?

I was on the old site but have been pretty busy over the last few months that I haven't had a chance to check things out.  Either way, the new forum is sweet.

I used to live in Sioux Falls, but moved away about three months ago.  I had intentions of heading down to the hills for the rally back in June but plans kind of changed.  Next summer I should be able to make it happen!

-Levi

Hank

Welcome! Did you see there is another Black Hills ride on Sept 20?   Hope you can make it.

ScubaMoto

Hey Levi,

Nice to see another member of DDSR from North Dakota.  Welcome!!  The June rally was great and I'm sure the one in a few weeks will be too.  I highly doubt you'll be disapointed if you make it down there.

~Paul
"If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2005 Kawasaki KLR650
2002 Honda Accord EX

Hank

Are you coming down again Paul?  You could meet up with us around Pierre if you'd like.

ScubaMoto

Won't be able to make it down that weekend unfortunatley >:(.  I'm sure ya'll will have a great time though.  I'm certainly planning on making it down next June though.  By then I suppose you'll have your KLR705 built up and be annihilating the rest of us :) on the trail.
"If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2005 Kawasaki KLR650
2002 Honda Accord EX