News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

2012 BLACK HILLS MOTORCYCLE SHOW OFFICIAL THREAD

Started by Sportfaller, January 24, 2012, 07:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacin theis

Here is the "staff" at the DDSR booth, and a shot from one side. Thanks to Josh for getting us in, and Dave for the sweet boulders, and Fletch for the DVD player, and Greatbuffalo for driving out to visit. We visited with a lot of folks, and haven't been egged yet.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Hank

grizz

Stopped by the show and had a great time visiting with Great Buffalo and Sportfaller, It is good to see some interest in dualsport riding in this area and hope to see some of you all riding in the hills. The wife and I plan on stopping at the rally this year.
R1150GS
TR 650 Husqvarna
F 800 gs x 2
WR250R
WR250F
Scorpa SY250R

So many bikes, so little time.......

Lonesome Dave

Hey Grizz, I got plenty of storage space if you need to store any or all those extra bikes!  ;)

If you ever want to sell the TW let me know.

LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

Made it home a little while ago. Very windy ride home. 2 Tractor-trailer on their side in the ditch and a camper tangle over a guard rail right before a bridge. Got windier as we got further east.

Had a great time with you guys this weekend. Thanks for the hospitality Jacin and thank your wife for us as well.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

greatbuffalo

Hey Grizz, it was great visiting with you and your wife. Welcome to the group. Looking forward to riding with you.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?