News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Sunday morning ride near Watertown

Started by Lee Bruns, March 22, 2012, 10:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Bruns

Meeting at 9AM outside of Perkins in Watertown Sunday 3/25/12 I have a loop layed out on the map of minimum maintenance roads and gravel. I have not checked the roads at all, so some might end in newly created lakes. We'll just have to find out.

Hank

Hank

Was a fun ride, if a little cold.  31 degrees as we left town.  I put on about 70 miles then had to head out.   Lee and John probably kept going.   Let us know how the rest of the ride went Lee.

I chose a poor spot to switch ruts and had a nice 30 mph off.  Used my helmet for its intended purpose.. rung the bell pretty well and will have a stiff shoulder tomorrow, but nothing serious.

Time to order a new headlight mount!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Lee Bruns

we headed to the barn after leaving you. John has a long drive home to Iowa.  got a few cool photos, will post them to The Barn soon.
Photos posted there

Follow the link. http://www.network54.com/Forum/152868/message/1332700784/that+was+FUN%21

Wacked

Ouch! .....  Sorry to hear about the off Hank.  Glad to hear you're OK!

Wacked

Hank

Suzuki wants $60 for that stupid flimsy headlight rim!  Wow.. I was thinking maybe 15 bucks.   10 minutes with a vise and crescent wrench had it looking as good as slightly tweaked.  Good enough!

greatbuffalo

Glad you are safe Hank. Sounds like a good time. I was up in that neck of the woods on Saturday, my dad lives in Lake Norden. Would have  loved to have joined you but had to be back in town for Sunday afternoon.

Would like to get up there and ride with you guys one of these days.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Lee Bruns

Hank

Here are a few of Lee's pics:

Not exactly BlackHills quality riding, but fun none the less.