News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Official Sign-Up Thread

Started by The Yeti, March 26, 2012, 10:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

Quote from: snooker on June 01, 2012, 04:00:40 PM
  If I convince her to come (it's a selling point for a kitchen pass), what is there for her to do all day??  ideas?

What does she enjoy? ther is hiking/ mt. biking trails galore, deadwood for gambling, Hills city/keystone for shopping, tourrist stuff like MT. Rushmore/Crazy horse, caves, etc. ??
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Sportfaller

tour-de-wine in hill city too, 4 places now
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

JoniJo

Hey Snooker, My husband Jeff isn't coming this trip so my good friend Mary will be coming along. She could use someone to sight see with during the day.
And if.....just if I crash and burn I'll have someone to drive my sorry butt home.    8).  JoniJo
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

Bogus Jim

We have a lot of riders coming this year... so here's a short video with some tips that may improve your safety and enjoyment at the rally.

Hank

Now THAT is funny.   Thanks for the Monday AM laugh.    ;D

Robmicgrn

Too funny! Will we be hitting any sidewalks during the rally?
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

JoniJo

Love it!
I promise to heed none of the rules.......  8)   JoniJo

See 'ya in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

sandekr1

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: sandekr1
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY:4 only 1 riding
DATE ARRIVING:thurs
DATE LEAVING:?
TENT OR RV:?
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS:
Might rent the cabin Minershack

I am excited.  I have missed this event 2 years in a row.  I am bringing some friends from Montana if thay can make it.  Let me know if you need anything.

Sportfaller

I'd take a case of kokanee? I love that stuff and you can't get it here! Lol!

Sent from my smarter-than-I-am phone using tapatalk 2
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

Fletch

Quote from: Sportfaller on June 04, 2012, 02:20:54 PM
I'd take a case of kokanee? I love that stuff and you can't get it here! Lol!

Sent from my smarter-than-I-am phone using tapatalk 2

+1  for medicinal purposes of course!
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Sportfaller

and full reimbursement, of course!
Josh

greatbuffalo

My wife will be along to keep any other wives company. I'm sure they will find plenty of others to keep company.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

snooker

Funny video man!  Rambo sure stole a noisy little scooter, and what was all that blue smoke coming out?   ;D    Things sure have changed.  I held on to my IT175 for about 20 years until I finally dumped it.  I rode that thing all over slickrock trail in Moab back before mountain bikes.  All it had going for it was a really low 1st gear and I went along some fins there that I would be too chicken to even walk across nowadays...

Thanks for the tips about wifely adventures everybody.  Actually my new idea is to get my kids to bring their new travel trailer and show the grandkids around the Hills for the weekend! So got a question about that...

If I have a 6 yr old on a CRF50 and a 10 yr old too, both unplated bikes, can they ride out the back of the FishNFry legally?  and are there extremely easy places to ride (wide and flat) inside and/or right out of the campsite for the 6 year old?  Without having to cross the highway?

thanks..

pegleg

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Eric/Pegleg
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY:1
DATE ARRIVING:6/22
DATE LEAVING:6/24
TENT OR RV:Tent
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS:1

The Yeti

Quote from: sandekr1 on June 04, 2012, 01:12:16 PM
NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: sandekr1
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY:4 only 1 riding
DATE ARRIVING:thurs
DATE LEAVING:?
TENT OR RV:?
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS:
Might rent the cabin Minershack

I am excited.  I have missed this event 2 years in a row.  I am bringing some friends from Montana if thay can make it.  Let me know if you need anything.

Welcome to the forum!

If you do decide to bring an RV, I'll need that info as soon as possible in order to reserve you a site.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"