News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Official Sign-Up Thread

Started by The Yeti, March 26, 2012, 10:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Yeti

Lotsa activity here the last few days! We're up to 37 (give-or-take) attendees!! This could be the biggest rally yet.  :cheers
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

greatbuffalo

Yeti, I think me and my wife might be up for 2 up ride too. Ours may be fairly short d/t my wife's bad knees. Hopefully it will be a day where they're feeling good.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

AncientMariner

Quote from: The Yeti on May 14, 2012, 10:09:05 PM
Hey John - yeah, the Mrs & I are still considering taking the GS. Having another couple to ride around with 2-up would probably seal the deal. :)

That's great.  After some consideration, I've changed my mind and will be there from the 21st.  Why cut it short when I don't need to?  I had Sasha with me on Nemo road the other day on the Weestrom.  She likes it.  I'm tickled.  We'll find someplace to ride and I'm looking forward to the good company on the 22nd.  I don't know yet whether Marcus has found a body to cover his job.  If he does, that's a second tent and probably an extra bike (the Super Sherpa) if I decide to go get dirty after Sasha is tired of riding pillion.  No sane person would ride the WR426 to FnF from Nebraska, so might as well have two bikes on the trailer instead of one.  I'm getting pumped up.
John
'01 TTR125L, '01 WR426 plated, '00 Super Sherpa, '81 KM100, '80 SR500, '78 XS650, '06 DL650, '10 MG V7C, '12 MG Griso 8V SE, '12 Kaw Nomad -John

Klay

I got called up for jury duty.  :facepalm

I'm trying to get them to reschedule it. 

greatbuffalo

That's a bummer. Whens the jury selection? If it's before the rally, just tell them during the questioning that you think the person is already guilty and there is no way you can have a biased opinion in the case. I do believe if you have vacation plans in place for that week and reservations made, it can be excused.

Klay

That's my thought, I'm working on that.  I don't mind serving, but the short notice is a bit disruptive.

hipster

I'm in again this year.

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Hipster
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 1
DATE ARRIVING: Thursday 21st
DATE LEAVING: Sunday 24th
TENT OR RV: Tent
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS: 1

See you guys in a few weeks,
Tom

Bogus Jim

Lots of talk about 2-up riding this year, here's a video to get you in the mood.

FYI, the singletrack in BHNF has some very romantic views... big bike friendly (if you bring a chainsaw).

fringefan

Fringefan
Arrives when I get there and leaves when I feel like. Most likely thur or Fri and leave on Sun.

greatbuffalo

Quote from: BogusJim on May 23, 2012, 09:16:01 PM
Lots of talk about 2-up riding this year, here's a video to get you in the mood.

FYI, the singletrack in BHNF has some very romantic views... big bike friendly (if you bring a chainsaw).

Now thats funny!

drdon

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE:DrDon
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY:1
DATE ARRIVING:I am always here!
DATE LEAVING: ----
TENT OR RV:no
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS:
DL1000, KLX400, WR250R

tannerc

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Tannerc
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 2
DATE ARRIVING: Late Friday eve
DATE LEAVING: Sunday? We will be out in the hills for a week. :evil
SIZE OF RV:

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

toadl

Quote from: tannerc on May 28, 2012, 09:58:05 PM
NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Tannerc
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 2
DATE ARRIVING: Late Friday eve
DATE LEAVING: Sunday? We will be out in the hills for a week. :evil
SIZE OF RV:

Oh, I think I know this guy. :)  and is the sidekick coming with also.
I'm usually wrong

tannerc

The girlfriend is bring the xt225 out. Making a vacation out of it. ;)
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

hipster

I plan on riding part of the Trans Dakota trail (thanks Sleddog) out there.  Should be fun!