News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Official Sign-Up Thread

Started by The Yeti, March 26, 2012, 10:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

That poor goose!!!  :o  Hope you heal quickly.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

Quote from: AncientMariner on June 13, 2012, 11:30:21 PM
My son Marcus can't get a substitute to cover his job so he won't be coming.  My ribs are broken again, right side this time, so I won't be coming.  Since I'm not coming, Sasha won't be coming.  This is very disappointing.  You wouldn't believe how the ribs got broken.  I was riding my bicycle on the city bike path and a Canada goose darted under my wheel.  I foolishly expected them to dart away from danger.  I guess they're just as stupid as deer after all.  Presently in Denver to look after the suspected retina separation.

Yes.. very disappointing indeed!    Thats just a bummer all around.   Heal fast my friend.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Douglas911

Douglas911 Thu, Fri, Sat nights  1 person  RV please
Douglas Shonley
Shonley Enterprises
(605)347-5006
www.FarkleBar.com

The Yeti

Welcome again Douglas, I got you on the list.

Could you tell me the length of your RV? Thanks!
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Douglas911

I have a 17 foot trailer with a truck to pull it.  I also have a 10 x 10 awning that I would like to setup to display two or three bikes with the FarkleBar.  If I had electricity 110v it would be really nice.
Thanks,

Douglas
Douglas Shonley
Shonley Enterprises
(605)347-5006
www.FarkleBar.com

snooker

Hi peeps,  I got a Fun Pass so looks like I'm gonna make it this year!  No RV no family just a tent.  Planning on coming late Thursday night (10-ish) so gimme a hint where to pitch my tent if you would...  I have another guy I might bring along to split the gas cost from Colorado with, if so I'll update this, Yeti.  It's been a bad week here with the fire west of Ft Collins, nice to get away from the smoke and do some riding!  Thanks for explaining the OHV stickers better - I got one last time but think I'll pass.  I don't have the clearance to do much single track (and aluminum is so expen$$ive).  ;)

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: snooker
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 1
DATE ARRIVING: 6/21
DATE LEAVING:  6/24
TENT OR RV: Tent
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS: 1

boydracing

Quote from: boydracing on June 11, 2012, 09:47:11 AM
Quote from: BogusJim on June 10, 2012, 10:16:21 AM
Here ya go, Dr. Psycho. Hope that wrist is all healed up and ready for some riding...

http://www.kinsail.com/results.asp?p=bhills&pt=parks&ItemName=Trail

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Marc/Boydracing
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY:2
DATE ARRIVING:21
DATE LEAVING:23
TENT OR RV:RV
SIZE OF RV:Small
NUMBER OF TENTS:

A friend and I just decided to drive out there for this.  We've already reserved a spot for the RV.  Is there a place locally to buy this permit?  I'm concerned that if we order these off of the website above, this close to the event, that we will not get them in time.

Thanks!

Marc

Updating the number of our party to 3

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Marc/Boydracing
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY:3
DATE ARRIVING:21
DATE LEAVING:23
TENT OR RV:RV
SIZE OF RV:Small
NUMBER OF TENTS:

Sportfaller

Quote from: snooker on June 15, 2012, 01:12:34 PM
Hi peeps,  I got a Fun Pass so looks like I'm gonna make it this year! 

Awesome Matt, should be a good time!
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

sprout

8) Hello All
Sprout and a couple of friends from Mo. will be attending this years gathering.I do request: if Jerry wants me to ride his bike this year, please bring something besides that PIG he had me ride last year!!
Please don't make too much fun of the missourians. I shoud let you all know that the tooth brush was invented there. If it had been anywhere else....It'd have been called a teethbrush.
;D ;D ;D

Sprout

Fletch

what are you riding sprout? I will bring my 300 so I have half a chance of keeping up!
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

The Yeti

Quote from: Douglas911 on June 14, 2012, 10:22:32 PM
I have a 17 foot trailer with a truck to pull it.  I also have a 10 x 10 awning that I would like to setup to display two or three bikes with the FarkleBar.  If I had electricity 110v it would be really nice.
Thanks,

Douglas

Thanks Douglas. Michele at FnF asked that you contact them before setting up shop so that they can get you a proper space. You can call them at the number on their website.

The Yeti

Quote from: sprout on June 15, 2012, 09:01:45 PM
8) Hello All
Sprout and a couple of friends from Mo. will be attending this years gathering.I do request: if Jerry wants me to ride his bike this year, please bring something besides that PIG he had me ride last year!!
Please don't make too much fun of the missourians. I shoud let you all know that the tooth brush was invented there. If it had been anywhere else....It'd have been called a teethbrush.
;D ;D ;D

Sprout

Glad you could make it again Sprout, do not expect me to be riding anywhere near you this time around....taking the GS and riding two up mostly.  :)

Any idea when you might show up, and are you bringing tents or what?

The Yeti

Quote from: snooker on June 15, 2012, 01:12:34 PM
Planning on coming late Thursday night (10-ish) so gimme a hint where to pitch my tent if you would...

If you look at the FnF map on page 1 of this thread, the tents will be on the Hillside Loop.

The Yeti

Hey all,

With the list of attendees still growing - 61 and counting - I'm beginning to get a little worried about the food situation.

As you all know, Mrs. Yeti and I plan on bringing chili and nachos for dinner on Saturday night (as usual), but I can only make so much chili. I was thinking it may be a good idea to have some hot dogs and buns to make chili dogs with on Sat night....anyone wanna volunteer to bring a few dozen hot dogs, buns and fixin's???

Otherwise, I don't think my chili alone will feed more than 25-30 people.

greatbuffalo

Sprout, I was just talking about you to my kid the other day and wondering if you were coming. Will be great to see you. Poor Jerry, He'll never live that one down. We'll see if me brings toe saver boots with him this year.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?