News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Riding June 2nd or 3rd

Started by Sportfaller, May 29, 2012, 08:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportfaller

Thanks to my extra-ordinary effort landscaping this last weekend I've been given a kitchen pass for one day of riding this coming weekend.  I think we should do some pre-running/scouting for the spring rally.  as of today, the weather looks best Saturday, but I can do either.

Who is in? I need to try out my new front suspension!!
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

Fletch

By the looks of things I am free for the weekend. I'm in!!
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Bogus Jim

I'm probably in. I might take another shot at the Upton singletrack this weekend though.

What kind of route are you thinking about Josh? Something up in northern hills?

Where's Jacin, did he give up motorcycles and take up yoga?

Sportfaller

I'm up for anything, but I have not explored up north much.

I dropped my gps today, and now it doesnt get any signal... I'm going to crack the case tonight and see what it's rattling around inside, unless there is security/tamper tape in there... Still under warrantee...

Sent from my smarter-than-I-am phone using tapatalk 2
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

greatbuffalo

I'm picking up one of Jacin's bikes this weekend and making it my own. He still will have the DRZ. Not sure if its for sale.  ;D

His wife may have convinced him that Yoga is better than bikes but I find that hard to believe. She's too cool for that.

How easy would it be to get temp tags for that thing Friday afternoon in RC. Probably wait for hours in line.

If that could happen I might be up for a ride.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Sportfaller

Jacin can go online and print you a temp tag in about 3 min.  Have him hit me up if he needs help

Sent from my smarter-than-I-am phone using tapatalk 2
Josh

greatbuffalo

Cool, I'll let you know what my plans are when they come together.

jacin theis

Sheesh, a guy spends time with his kids and suddenly he's a California Newage Yoga Freakshow.... :evil

Is this becuase i am the only one here without a Hero camera??

You dont need to get a temp tag, since i trust ya Dan, you can just use my plate and send it to me when you replate in Mitchell. Not sure why SD changed the way they to plates. Everything i have bought or sold lately involves a 30 minute discussion to work out the plates. 
I dont have a DRZ, but i do still have the GS and it is NOT for sale. (yet) ::)   

Still hoping to make it to the spring rally, but it will be a last minute arrival if i am not to fatigued from a trip to Mehicho. Unfortunaly i will not get to ride the fun single track as Dan will have mr WR, but i wont have to himhaw around deciding which bike to bring. I always wished i had whatever i left at home. So now i can just flog the Gs and try to sort out the new shock set up. Josh, you up for some trail side tuning??

Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Sportfaller

I'm up for everything! (well, almost)
Josh

Fletch

The 990 needs some fine tuning as well, maybe a test and tune day on the trails???
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

greatbuffalo

Jacin, Don't know why I thought you had another trail machine. Will probably be to riding Saturday, but I have to check with the friend I'm going out with to figure out what his plans are. He's bringing his son and and his half brother so I wouldn't be leaving him hanging. I think he's planning a Harney hike that day so I think I'll pass on that as I'm a lard-butt. I'd use 2 inhalers before I got half way.

I'll let you know but it may not be until Friday morning.

Lonesome Dave

I think I'm good to go for Saturday.  I found some new trails this past weekend over by Dalton Lake.  They are at least new to me and have just been dug and cleared.   Greatbuffalo, if your interested, we could meet at my house and go from there.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

jacin theis

I do have another trail machine. It is a BMW GS. I do not have a DRZ.  ;)  I am only giving up the WR as i get a little sad everytime i go to the garge and see the bikes i cant get time to ride. So, its down to one (for me, wifey now has 3) that i will hopefully get to spend more time riding.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

greatbuffalo

Don't think I'll be riding with you guys this weekend. I think we'll be hiking on saturday. t'll be good for me. Have fun.

Robmicgrn

What time and where is everyone meeting? I am up for it!
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"