News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

South Dakota made jackets

Started by Lee Bruns, April 21, 2011, 09:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Bruns

Short plug for my jacket company. We custom make work and riding jackets here in Watertown SD. Check out the website at http://www.brunsclothing.com
each jacket is made to order, we keep none completed and on hand. Got longer arms than normal? Not a problem, want an extra inside pocket? Not a problem. Want the waist taller? Not a problem.
    Made from Duck Cloth, which is a 100 percent cotton, canvas-like material. Hoods are available out of either duck cloth, or fleece (Sweatshirt material). The Thinsulate is 200 series, so its VERY warm.
      Take 15 dollars off of the price if you come pick it up rather than have me ship to you.  Read more about them in the latest issue of "The Horse Backstreet Choppers" magazine also, if you see it on the store shelf.

Osnabrock

I recognize your model.  A stalwart in the MPLS riding community.  Funny.
"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."

Lee Bruns

LOL! FUnny!
Dave will be coming over for the Offroad Poker Run on May 1st.
Come taunt him about his modeling career.

Lee Bruns

UPDATE--We now have our new Ballistic Nylon Riding jacket ready to go!
English collar, zippered cuffs, re-enforced elbows, drop tail, zippered front with inside storm flap. NICE!! And STILL Made In America to order.

torgo

Whats it look like?  I don't see it on the website?

I would be interested in  the riding jacket.

Thanks

Time heals all wounds. But it usually leaves a pretty big scar.

Lee Bruns

photos at the Bruns Clothing facebook page. It'll be a bit before we have them linked up at the main website.