News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Spring Rally 12 pic share

Started by Sportfaller, June 24, 2012, 06:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportfaller

here's the start of my upload, there will be more this week, and I'll try to do some vids too.

Great weekend everyone!

Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

Sportfaller

Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

ORedenbacher

A few this & that pix around the campsite etc.

Sportfaller

Great pics!  I was unpacking last night and thought, damn, I didnt take any pics around camp!  Glad someone did!
Josh

Sportfaller

Josh

Dr Psyko

Thanks for the pictures and video folks, great to see!
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

jacin theis

What happened to your windshiled?  You need to follow somebody too. Maybe a KLR so we see some rocks come at you. 3D!
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Bogus Jim

Watching a video like this, makes me so happy I live in the Black Hills.  :)  Thanks for posting it Josh.

Really bummed I missed the rally this year, and seeing old friends and a chance to make new ones. Thursday afternoon, after riding singletrack all day, my WRR's stator fried itself, so bike was down for the count and down for the rally. I guess first breakdown at 18,000 miles is not too bad, I expect more from a Japanese bike though.

I'm sure all our guests had a great time and that's what matters. The Black Hills is such a fun playground.

greatbuffalo

Thanks for the photos and video. I will get some posted this evening. Nathaniel's hillclimb is the best. We had a 2 hour critique session over that video.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

loingrader

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

greatbuffalo

Forgot how to embed but here's the link to Nathaniel's hillclimb. You have to turn up the audio and listen. I also love the way you have to tilt your head 90 degrees to the left to watch the second half.

http://youtu.be/xqH-pxTJCdQ?hd=1

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xqH-pxTJCdQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I tried and failed to embed.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

The Yeti

Great pics everyone! I especially like the one of Bret & Beth atop the cliff...that's a classic.

Nice video Josh, but I think there may be a problem with your encoding - it keeps skipping frames, or is it just me? If you can, you should try converting your vid to H264, seems to work much better with Utube at 1080p.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

The Yeti

The Yeti

Quote from: The Yeti on June 27, 2012, 09:41:20 PM
Here it is embedded:

That is awesome! He just recently started riding right? AND, he rode up that on a KLR?! I s'pose you were hoggin the WR?  :evil

I love the part where he says, "I'll just wait here for someone"...like they're gonna stop!  :) LOL

Lonesome Dave

Well here's my 2 cents worth.  Some of the photos on Green Mountain I really liked.

Friday morning

Some where near Moon Country

Break Time

Our Trail Leader....gazing into the trees, thinking about new trails to lead!  I'm sure of it!

Red Bird Canyon / Jasper Burn

Accident & Repairs

Sat at Green Mountain

I liked this one too

Couldn't decide

And another

My Favorite

That's Bret taking a picture of me taking a picture of him.  You can see the other half on his post!
Older - Wiser - Faster !