News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Thank You from Fish 'N Fry!

Started by FNF Michele, June 26, 2012, 01:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FNF Michele

The staff and I at Fish 'N Fry want to tell you all thanks so much for staying with us for your Rally.  We had such a blast meeting all of the new folks, and we always love catching up with the old folks as well (you know who you are!).   ;)  You can check out photos that we posted on Facebook on our Fish N Fry page (friend us if you'd like for updates).

Come visit anytime.....and happy trails!
Michele
Life is a journey, not a destination!

JoniJo

I couldn't think of nicer people and a nicer place to stay. Hope to see you soon!       ;D     JoniJo
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

boydracing

I'll second that!  We had a great time!

Marc

The Yeti

Thanks Michelle! We love staying with you guys, you're the greatest.

Now that you've found our forum though, you're gonna know all our secrets.  ;)
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

greatbuffalo

Thank you so much, Michele and Gary, and all your staff. You are all wonderful hosts and so accommodating even finding me some food a 0230 to feed a head ache.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank You!
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

Thanks for everything (again) Gary and Michelle!    You guys do a great job.

toadl

When I looked up The Fish 'N Fry under Google maps they had two bads reviews.  I was a little worried I had made a mistake staying there.  I'm sure Michelle and Gary appreciate the kind words, but I'm going to make sure I take the time to write a couple of positive reviews that future custumers will read.
I'm usually wrong