News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

new trials bike for LD

Started by ryani, November 10, 2015, 08:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryani

This looks like the ticket for those 6 miles of gravel before the trailhead.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/01_yXdz51bQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Lonesome Dave

They always make it look so easy!  Sherco has something similar I've been trying to get Woody to bite on.  A dual sport trails bike, I like it.
I might have to give up on getting my old T-dub back.  This is the perfect bike in a few years from now that someone buys but never rides it.  That's when I want to show up!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

tannerc

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on November 10, 2015, 12:11:16 PM
They always make it look so easy!  Sherco has something similar I've been trying to get Woody to bite on.  A dual sport trails bike, I like it.
I might have to give up on getting my old T-dub back.  This is the perfect bike in a few years from now that someone buys but never rides it.  That's when I want to show up!

Dave you could be that guy? Help the DDSR com unity out.   ;)
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Harry Potter

It looks like an awsome bike which means it won't come to the U.S. .
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

BCB1080

If the KTM Freerides weren't so expensive I'd have one... it seems to fit this segment as well maybe a bit more trail than trial but that would probably be ok for my use.
EDIT: Game changer the montessa has signals (street legal) and fuel capacity and is 4 stroke.

woodsrider 53 RCSD

Check out the SHERCO XRIDE ROSCOS.

Lonesome Dave

Woody, I think you should bring your new xride to breakfast this Saturday.  Or at least at the spring rally.
Older - Wiser - Faster !