News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Deadwood KTM Rally

Started by Harry Potter, August 17, 2016, 06:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry Potter

I finally got an email on the schedule for this weekend. I guess I'll do the Friday morning registration and breakfast and decide from there. The black dr650 should just blend right in eith all that orange. Anybody else going?
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

KLC63

I have my spot open and can't make it. Its all paid for if someone wants to use it.
THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

Robmicgrn

Kyle, I think if you call KTM they can resell your spot. Read about that on another forum.

I am doing the registration later today to check it out, back Friday morning and staying up in Deadwood .
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Fletch

stuck at work today, wont' be up until 5:30 ish tonight...
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

tannerc

Quote from: Fletch on August 19, 2016, 08:37:39 AM
stuck at work today, wont' be up until 5:30 ish tonight...
Might not be a bad place to be... I'm sitting here watching it rain in Piedmont...  >:(
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Fletch

but just think how nice the single track will be tomorrow ;)
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Robmicgrn

Despite the rain , today was a total blast! I find it very interesting to listen to people talk about he phenomenol riding, right here in our back yard. There are people at this rally from around the country and the globe.

I'll post some pictures when I get home!
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

greatbuffalo

Sometimes we take where we are for granted.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Harry Potter

Had a great time. The trail selection was excellant. Met some wonderful riders. Got to demo some awesome bikes. And I got some new practice drills to work on. Glad I got a chance to support the KTM Rally. At the Saturday night dinner I heard numerous times, "I never new any of the stuff was here, who would have guessed in South Dakota."
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

sleddog

Quote from: greatbuffalo on August 20, 2016, 09:06:13 PM
Sometimes we take where we are for granted.

Quote from: Harry Potter on August 21, 2016, 03:26:38 PM
"I never new any of the stuff was here, who would have guessed in South Dakota."

I'll say it again......I've ridden from the Yukon to near Mexico City off pavement. South Dakota has nothing to bow it's head to! The quality of riding & scenery are right up with the best in/out of the country.