News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

2012 BLACK HILLS MOTORCYCLE SHOW OFFICIAL THREAD

Started by Sportfaller, January 24, 2012, 07:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportfaller

Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

Sportfaller

Ok, I got a quote back for a 3x5 banner with the DDSR logo from Conrads Big C signs.  looks like worst case scenerio would be $175. 

I guess my question is what would folks be willing to pitch in to have a club banner? we could take it to our rallys and such...

I'd throw in $25, could we find another 6 folks?

Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

jacin theis

i will give $25.00  i still need to give some for the webhosting. Does can anyone tell me who again? Will this person be at the rally or bike show?
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Bogus Jim

I'll chip in $25. $50 if you change the banner so Bambi is underneath the rear wheel.   (OK, I'm kidding about Bambi. I love deer, they taste great)

JoniJo

Count me in.   8)
Where do you want it sent?
                                   JoniJo
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

jacin theis

I think if Bambi is under it, you need to up the knobs on the tires. Lets really push it.  8)
1100 GS

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Sportfaller

are most folks using paypal? my paypal is sportfaller@hotmail.com, if you send it there I'll collect it and pick the banner up next week!
Josh

Robmicgrn

I will chip in as well. I would also suggest adding the website to the banner, so people will know that there is a place to get more info on the group.
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Sportfaller

Josh

jacin theis

1100 GS

gerry1eye

Since that is a great looking KLR650 on the banner, i've sent $25 to Josh's paypal.

Gerry
fearless to fear of falling - warranty has expired.

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Sportfaller

I ordered it today, should be done early next week.  I had them add the web address too.
Josh

JoniJo

JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson